You are currently at the AAC Learning Center.
Another site, the AAC Learning Center Moodle provides free modules on AAC.
Completion of all the activities for a module, and obtaining a score of 80% or above on the post-test, will result in a certificate of completion for the module.
To enroll for a module, click on the link below. You will be asked to register – this will enable you to complete lesson activities over time, and to keep track of completed activities. We do not share our registration information with any other organization.
- If you would like to be kept informed of updates to the AAC Learning Center, please subscribe here
- If you are a faculty member or involved in providing pre-service and in-service training in AAC, please visit Instructor Forum and Resources
- AAC for Children – An Introduction
- Alternative Access
- Developing AAC Systems for Children
- Funding for AAC for Children
- Literacy and AAC
To register for a module at the AAC Learning Center Moodle
- Go to https://aac-learning-center-moodle.psu.edu (Links to an external site.)
- Click on an available module (see list above)
- Log in or Create new account (as needed)
- Check your email and respond to the email to complete the registration process
- Enroll in the module/course
- Click on the gear wheel in the top right corner (see red arrow) that can be used to enroll
- Click on “enroll in this course”
- You are now enrolled and ready to begin activities!